Monday, 6 March 2017

i wish..

Dear diary..
i wish i can dance without thinking someone watching me..
i wish i have my own drumset..
i wish.. i can visit a field of flowers..
i wish i had a pet tortoise..
i wish.. i have a collection of watches..
i wish.. im taking a degree in astronomy..
i wish.. i can touch the rocket.. real one..
i wish i can see a view of a rocket blast off to the outer space..
i wish.. i can see the earth from the moon..
i wish i can float like in the outer space..
i wish i had a bakery shop..
i wish.. i can do a bungee jump or a sky dive.. one day
i wish.. i can play the piano..
i wish.. i have a job at NASA
i wish i can spend time at the rooftop..
with my boyfriend.. at night while watching the stars..
i wish.. im a good swimmer..
i wish.. i can kiss someone under the rain..
i wish.. im not afraid of the blood..
i wish i can curl my hair..
i wish i can buy a sexy dress and show it off to my husband..
i wish.. i have a treehouse..
i wish.. i have a degree on paintings..
i wish.. theres someone give me a flower on my birthday..
i wish.. a dream is not a dream..
i wish i got a kiss.. to wake me up..
i wish.. i can touch the snow..
i wish.. im a good skater..
i wish theres someone.. hugging me till im asleep.. whenever i feel sick..
i wish.. im someone else angel..
i wish.. my bestfriend is my neighbour..
i wish.. my parents secretly married me with the guy i love with..
i wish im stuck in a beautiful island with him..
i wish people will always remember and miss me when im gone..

i have so much wishes..
adalah jugaa.. yg dah terkabul..
like.. i alr have my own purple coloured room.. all by myself..
for the first time.. i hv my boyfriend wishing me a happy birthday wish..
i have my own phone.. by my own collected money..
i have a collection of story books..
i had jog from dawn till sunrise..
im on my degree..
i had ride a horse..
touch the snake.. and put it on my neck..
and the most amazing dream.. i had..
ive got a chance to meet and talk with my idol.. ❤

so, i wont givup..
again.. i will try my best..
again.. i will work hard..
again.. i will stand up.. and cheer my ownself..

love yourself.. ❤

Just know that..
life is too short..
problem is problem..
its just need time..
so, wake up! and live it.. with broad smile
let the world know your name..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Domo