Friday, 15 April 2016

please stay.. ❤


dear Amjan ❤
dear... amjan....
u keep my heart melting..❤
each night.. when I'm  with you..
yeah.. actually I'm really upset today..
maybe I'm just to jealous...
I'm sorry for that..
I just donno how to control my feeling towards you.. sayang..

 but everyday.. u make me smile..
yeah.. I'm really stress now..
at least.. when I'm with u...
I can feel happy.. 
thanks sayang...

please sayang.. I'm begging u..
please don't leave me..
I really love u..
Its really hurts me everyday.. to wait u..
to get a text from u..
yeah.. it's really hurts me..

I'm just like a lucky girl to have u..
yeah.. I can said that.. I'm really lucky to have u..
and u r my beloved now.. 
u r my everything now...
yeahh.. 

know what? yg paling lucu..
ni blog mcm jd blog ... bout our relationship hahahaha..
bcoz.. as I said..
I'm thinking bout u.. every millisec of my life now..
and.. if u had forgotten..
I just donno.. if u always read.. my blog or what..
but I hope u read it..
at least u know how I really love u..

yeah.. sayang..
asfa bole kata lah.. actually..
its really hard to know.. your feelings..
coz.. u r not like me..
and sometimes.. I got confused..
when.. u serious.. sad ... mad..or just tired..

selalu jugak tertanya..
did I said something wrong?
or.. is he sad?
yeah..

td pon.. asfa tahan diri tuu..
nemau text amjan...
tp mcm lambt Sgt td amjan balik..
terus risau ni...
risau.. kalu da pa²..
nauzubillahminzalik..

BTW.. plis take care..
for tomorrow..
love u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Domo