Tuesday, 8 March 2016

tiring week

Assalamualaikum guys..
donno.. I'm just feel like crying tonight..
yeah.. I got so many tests.. so many things I need to catch up..
I feel confused...

I'm sleeping like for just only 2/3 hours a day.. yeah I know I need to struggle..
I hope Im strong enough.. hopefully...

know.. what? yeah.. I'm sad
just for some reason...
and it hurts me..
I just need to think positive..

can someone said "you can do it asfa... you can do it!!"..

instead of me.. saying that each And everyday.. yeah.. I need support.!
hurmm.. night guys..
this week I have.. muet test.. Chem test.. maths test.. and report interview..
wish me luck guys..

2 comments:

  1. be strong and pray hard babe. you can do this. you are an iron lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. sis
    thanks for the support..

    ReplyDelete

Blinking Domo