Tuesday, 23 February 2016

its all my fault!



Assalamualaikum guys...
hurmmm know what? i had made mistake again tonight
stupid me right?

i had made my bui sad tonight... yup stupid me...
hurmmm... i just donno what to say..
its just not like im still hoping from my ex..
i just hate myself... 
yeahh i hate myself for believing his promises to me..
its hurting me whenever i see his face....

u know? amjan... if u read my blog now..
u will dont know how i love u so much...
please stop thinking that i will leave u..
i had promise right?
yeahh i will said everyday that i miss u..
everytime that i love u...
yup i can said that...
its just.. i dont have much time to do it..
u know im quite busy too right?
i just dont u feel annoyed at me,,,

and everytime i wake up.. i will think of u first..
yeahhh u dont know how much i miss u whenever u r sleeping..
whenever u r working...
whenever u r hangout wif your friendss..
i said im okay.. im fine..
yeahh i said it... but u know what?
i miss u amjan... yeahh im truly am...

please,,, 
understand me....and if ive done anything wrong..
or u want me to change ..
i will change..
just please,,,, im begging u.. dont leave,,,
coz.. it will be hurting me more...

hurmmm.. i really hope that u read my blog...
i just want u know what i feel... and please tell me what u feel about it too
i miss you,,,
goodnight... 


im sorry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Domo