Monday, 27 July 2015

Just hope 4 the best

assalamualaikum.

okey.. today ni sangat.sangat. sediiihhhh
I know this thing will happen to me . I suppose not to tell it to anybody. but I can't handle it. n now.. it go away from me.. little by little.. huhuhuhu
but.. what can I do.. if that thing is bored at me.. so. just let it goooo... why? bcoz. **  didn't want me anymore.. just like.. I just only be  the toy.. in ** life.
same like.. if u bored.. u need a thing to play.. n to entertain u.... but.. u know. if u always play wif a same toy.. u will get bored too... 
but I can't handle it.. I just like it..
sooooo now.. I think that thing didn't want to be wif me anymore.. sooooo.  okay.. I will release u from my mindset.. handset.. everywhere..... from my life...
just hope that ... that think will realize.. that it just lose something worth in ** life... if it realize.. good.. if not.. maybe.. it just very stupid.... and don't destined together.... 
I will just lost myself.. n let it choose.. it own path...
it ... choice... 
soooo now. I will just focus wif my study.. n hope the best in my future......
bcoz.. if someone.really want u.. they will find u .. wherever u are....
if not... means... nothing.....
just hope for a good future..

amiinnn... bawa q ke jalan benar yaa Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Domo